Presenting my November Haul. I scored a total of 13 books this month, eleven of them are from my bookish friends and sisters. The photo displays a total of 10 books because the remaining 3 books are still on their way (so I think they will be included on my December haul already? Or not?).
1. A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray is from my bookish sister (Leigh of @lei_reads on Instagram).
2. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver is from my workplace friend (Jhona).
3. The Hunger Games Trilogy boxed set by Suzzane Collins (Foil edition) is from my sister-in-law who happens to be a bookish girlfriend as well (Avy of @damsel.booknerd on Instagram).
4. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch is from my Bookish Sister and Girlfriend (Jovel of @travelthrubooks on Instagram)
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge is from a bookish sister as well (Arrra of @arrabelreads on Instagram)
6. Illuminae by Amy Kauffman & Jay Kristoff is my birthday treat for myself which I purchased at an online shop on Instagram (@youngbloodstorex).
7. Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs is from my co-nurse at the office who happens to be a bookworm as well (Karen).
8. November 9 by Colleen Hoover (with signed Book Plate) which I pre-ordered last October at http://www.nationalbookstore.com.ph.
9. Two Colleen Hoover books (Point of Retreat & Losing Hope) which are both purchased by my bestfriend for 13 years (Jinky).
10. Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford which is on its way towards my doorstep and is given by my bookish sister & friend (Krish of @book.loverph on Instagram).
So, that’s it! I am forever grateful to the people who sent me these gifts. This is my best birthday ever. Thank You Lord for another year filled with good people and amazing books.❤